It’s been a loooooooong time since I’ve updated my blog. I’ve been so busy with my new job (double the hours from my last job), birth classes, and nesting, I’ve hardly had a moment to think about it. I’m officially on maternity leave, so I’m back! I can’t guarantee I’ll post as frequently as I used to, but with the baby coming soon, I’m hoping to update occasionally for all those out-of-state family members who are looking for an update on the baby.
I thought I’d start with a weekly goals post, knowing full well that I might abandon my goals at any moment if I go into labor. Then I’ll only have one goal – having a baby!
This week’s goals:
1. Write a love note to Spencer
2. Finish the nursery
3. Spend at least 1 hour a day on cleaning/organizing/nesting
4. Do one “freezer cooking in an hour” session
5. Finish up “post-baby” lists
6. Read She Reads Truth app daily
7. Finish up thank you notes from baby shower
8. Exercise at least 3 days
9. Apply for state disability
10. Make a baby wrap
We’ll see how I do with these this week. What are your goals?