I’m back with my check-in from day 1 of the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home challenge!
Complete a 15-minute pickup of main living areas
I worked from 2:15-2:30 and was able to work on a few piles, put things away, and find things to get rid of!
Clean out your purse/wallet/diaper bag
I just cleaned out my purse last week, but it already needed a quick cleanup!
The before/after doesn’t look much different, but I did find 5 of my 7 things to get rid of. I also put several things back where they belonged (loose change, etc.).
Find 7 things to get rid of
- 3 receipts
- An informational handout I don’t need anymore
- An appointment card (which is already scheduled in my phone)
- A frequent buyer card I haven’t used in a year
- The key to my old car club that I don’t have anymore
- A hat from my husband’s work before the company changed names
- A tablecloth we haven’t used for over a year
- A set of 3 headbands
- A brand new pen
- A clutch purse I’ve only used once
- An old timecard for a temp agency we never worked for
- An expired sweepstakes card
- 1 magazine (not pictured)
Wahoo! I was able to get rid of way more than I originally planned!
Have you done today’s tasks yet? How’d it go?