I’m still recovering from my blogging hiatus over the last few weeks. My hours at work have been cut back as of this week, so I have some more time to dedicate to blogging.
I need to get back to my weekly goals. They keep me motivated throughout the week so I don’t just eat gallons of ice cream while watching Friends or take naps all day.
Since I haven’t posted my goals in a while, I’m starting with a fresh slate. I’m focusing on progress, not perfection.
This week’s goals:
- Write a love note to Spencer
- Read part 3 of Happily Ever After: Six Secrets to a Successful Marriage
- Plan a freezer cooking day
- Sign up for a childbirth class
- Finish reading 1 Samuel
- Exercise 4 days
- Schedule a dental appt
- Post 2 blogs
- Finish my BeachBody coach training
- Read 1 chapter of Drama Ministry
What are your goals for the week?