I’ve had an unexpected break in the homework load, so I thought I’d post another update.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything (other than a recipe), let alone posted anything health-related. My bad. Do people still say that? I do sometimes. 90s kid 4eva! I’m just keeping it real.
Have you heard of Tone It Up? If you haven’t, you should check it out! Meet my trainers: Karena and Katrina. Aren’t they gorgeous?
These ladies have changed my life. They are continually posting challenges, giveaways, and recipes to keep me motivated on my fitness journey. Plus, they have an awesome, FREE community you can join for extra motivation and support from women all over the world!
The next challenge is called #FriskyFall to countdown to Halloween! It’s 6 weeks of workout schedules, challenges, prize giveaways, recipes, and everything else you need to succeed in your fitness journey. I’ve already started my challenge.
Here are my goals for the next six weeks:
- Focus on appreciating and loving my body every day
- Focus on developing good posture
- Get my Bootycall (morning workout) done 4x a week
- Walk, run, bike, dance 100 miles by Halloween (#100byHalloween)
- Eat clean 80% of the time & drink tons of water
- Journal/check-in on Instagram & with my accountability partner every day
Will you join me in this challenge? What are your goals for the next six weeks?
Thanks for reading,