How did your week go? I found myself losing motivation once the weekend hit. I’m hoping a fresh list will rekindle the fire.
Last week’s goals:
1. Go on a date with Spencer On Friday night, we went out to celebrate a friend’s birthday. It wasn’t one-on-one, but it still was a great date!
2. Spend time with my mom I went out to lunch with my mom on Wednesday this past week. It was good to catch up with her, especially considering that it’s tax season.
3. Empty all boxes labeled “kitchen” and put everything away Aside from a box of cookbooks and half a box of spice jars, everything is put away. I only got 20 magnetic spice jars from Ikea, so the rest will stay in a box for a few more weeks.
4. Hang up all clothes in closet We hung up clothes until we ran out of hangers. We need a dresser – badly!
5. Exercise 4 times Done and done.
6. Fill out our first cash-flow budget plan for Financial Peace University My husband took care of this, and I approved it. 🙂
7. Apply for unemployment Done. Now we wait.
8. Finish reading for Second Language Acquisition & finish my Summary & Response assignment – I found out I was doing this assignment waaaaaay too early. It’s not due until the 28th. Crazy, right?
9. Finish watching Richard II on YouTube It was so good. I cried.
10. Read chapter 7 for Computers & finish all assignments for the week I finished this up yesterday.
This week’s goals:
1. Go on a date with Spencer
2. Do a freezer cooking in an hour session (homemade freezer biscuits, sausage patties, slow-cooker tomato sauce, freezer pizza dough, and chili stuffed peppers)
3. Sort through 4 boxes
4. Exercise 5 times
5. Do Ab Ripper dvd 3 times (from P90X)
6. Track my calories on MyFitnessPal every day
7. Don’t spend any money until payday (Friday)
8. Shakespeare: Locate & watch As You Like It, and begin brainstorming ideas for final project
9. SLA & Language: Finish video response paper, summary & response paper, and continue research analysis for final project
10. Computers: Read chapter 9 & finish all assignments for the week
What are your goals for the week?