Starting weight: 250 pounds
Last week’s weight: 206 pounds
This week’s weight: 207 pounds
“When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” So, so true. I gained another pound this week. Most of the problem was not having a meal plan this week. And almost no exercise.
- I did get one walk in this week.
- Not having a plan in place.
- I worked on my list of goals for next month to get me back in focus.
Focus for the new week:
- Discipline. Just do it.
- Tracking, tracking, tracking.
- Working out more often and consistently.
- Reining in my eating before I get too far off track.
- Getting a loss next week.
How did your week go?