Starting weight: 250 pounds
Last week’s weight: 205.3 pounds
This week’s weight: 206 pounds
I did gain a little bit this week. I also meant to post this on Sunday. Oops. There’s a lot that contributed to this gain. Mainly – stress and being busy all the time. We’re still in a financial crisis at this point in time. We can’t really afford much at all. We’re learning to cope with an extremely limited income. Thankfully, my husband’s new job is amazing, and he just got his first paycheck this week.
Another contributing factor for the gain is the day before I weighed in, we went to a wedding. They had a hot dog buffet, chips, and the most delicious cupcakes in town for their wedding cake.
- I tracked on My Fitness Pal – 6 out of 7 days.
- I did a fairly good job keeping up with my meal plan, for the most part.
- I kind of fell apart with tracking after the day of the wedding, as did my food choices. I did make some fantastic triple chocolate fudge cupcakes with caramel buttercream, caramel drizzle, and heath bar crumbles. And I may or may not have consumed too many to count.
- I found it difficult to get almost any workout in. I only went walking twice.
- I never made a meal plan for this week! I’m paying for that now. Eek!
- We did move the treadmill into the living room! Now all I need is some TV shows on dvd to watch while I walk!
Focus for the new week:
- Discipline. Just do it.
- Tracking, tracking, tracking. My Fitness Pal told me I haven’t logged in for 3 days now.
- Working out more often and consistently.
- Reining in my eating before I get too far off track.
- Trying to stay positive, even though I’m fairly positive this week will be a gain as well.
How did your week go?