Starting weight: 250 pounds
Last week’s weight: 208.3 pounds
This week’s weight: 205.3 pounds
I lost exactly 3 pounds this week! It was a tough week. I’m trying to re-learn how I used to eat when I was losing weight for the wedding. I’ve now lost a total of 44.7 pounds!
- I tracked every day on My Fitness Pal to the best of my ability. It definitely helped me to make smarter choices, even if I had an occasional indulgence.
- I did a fairly good job keeping up with my meal plan. I mostly used it as a guideline, switching things around to fit my schedule.
- I went to bed hungry a lot. It was really hard to fall asleep when all I could think about was my growling tummy, even if I had a protein-packed dinner.
- I didn’t get the chance to do scheduled workouts this week. I need to make this part of my regular routine.
- I hosted a bachelorette party on Friday night. It was definitely fun, but the food was lacking nutritionally.
- I stayed within my calorie total almost every day.
- I was able to squeeze into my old jeans for the party instead of wearing the ones that fit but make me feel frumpy.
- For most of my exercise I did things that had a purpose to them, like housecleaning the day before the party, walking around the mall with a friend, and dancing in the club when we went out (not my usual thing).
Focus for the new week:
- Tracking, tracking, tracking. This still isn’t a habit again, and it needs to be.
- Moving the treadmill into the living room to be in front of the TV. I think it will help to see it every day instead of it hiding in the spare room.
- Eating more veggies. I’ve got the fruit part down; now it’s those leafy greens that I need.
And just since it’s been a while, here are some before and in-progress pictures, just for fun.
Here I am two years ago at 250 pounds (September 2009):
And this was taken just a few weeks ago:
How did your week go?