For the final day of the challenge, I was able to get two more things crossed off my list.
The first was that my parents came to pick up the dresser that was moving to their house. So that’s another thing cleared out of the spare room! Woo hoo!
The other task was changing out the hardware on the bathroom vanity! It took me about 5 minutes to do. It’s the easiest update!
And here are the new sleek stainless steel beauties:
Here’s the vanity before:
And here’s the after!!!!!!!!
Obviously, we need to borrow a Dremel from someone in order to get that last knob off that’s glued to the screw, but that will happen some other time.
1. Steam & hang other living room curtain
2. Pick up photo from Target & hang in gallery wall frame
3. Hang picture collage frame near master bedroom
4. Edge back lawn
5. Pull weeds in garden near street
6. Pull weeds in garden near neighbors
7. Pull weeds in garden near house
8. Pull weeds in garden near carport
9. Organize coupons
10. Replace dead pansies with impatiens (front garden &
pots on front porch)
11. Hang closet doors
12. Organize spare room
13. Clean up carport (rocks, grass, furniture pieces)
14. Replace dead marigolds in back yard with living ones
15. Move wedding arch wood pieces to back yard
16. Paint bathroom vanity
17. Organize bathroom vanity
18. Paint dining chairs
19. Paint dining table
20. Pull/dig up weeds in backyard
21. Donate the three random textbooks in the back of my car
22. Clean up/paint antique chalkboard easel
23. Apply for Win, Lose, or Blog season 5
24. Clean up small antique window
25. Clean up large antique window
26. Decorate on top of china hutch
27. Paint frames & hang up
28. Take carpet remnants from basement stairs & put in garbage
29. Find a mirror to hang in hallway
30. Finish gallery wall
31. Get rid of dirt pile in driveway33. Bring grill over from Wrights’ house
32. Paint front door red
34. Move tall dresser to my parents’ house
35. Replace hardware on vanity
36. Hang a towel rack/ring on wall in bathroom
37. Replace the remaining door knobs (bathroom, spare room, office, master closet)
38. Add curtains to master bedroom windows
39. Build/sand/paint a bookshelf from reclaimed drawers
40. Hang photos in hallway
Thanks for reading!