Hello, my poor deprived followers! I’ve been locked out of blogger for a while, and I miraculously was able to log in today! Yay!!!!
A LOT has happened since I last posted for real. As you may recall, my beloved car was stolen
. Four days later, the police called to inform me that they had FOUND my car, completely FINE! Yes, I was able to drive it home that week!!! The only thing that was taken (aside from gasoline) was my yoga mat. Weird. But I am SOOO HAPPY to have my car back, and I’ve been using a club on it every night to keep it safe!That same week, I got hired on to a new part-time job! I am now a nanny for three adorable boys a few days a week – Jonah (age 9), Alex (age 4), and Luke (age 2).
Jonah (left) and Alex (right)
Luke (left) and Alex (right)
And one more of Luke 🙂
I look forward to getting back into the swing of blogging! I missed it!!!
Thanks for reading!
I promise that I’m still alive! I’m happy to report that I survived Finals Week!
Honestly, the last few weeks have been so busy I’ve hardly had time to post about all of the nothing that I’ve accomplished! HA! You could say I’m enjoying all my free time to relax and take a break.
Unfortunately, I also have some bad news to report. My beloved car, Bam Bam, was stolen from our carport this weekend. So we are now a one-car family.
Since I’m an eternal optimist, I’ve identified some positives in this situation:
– There was nothing valuable inside.
– I don’t have to wash it.
– There was only about 1/4 a tank of gas in the tank.
– If they don’t find it, I won’t have to pay $500 to replace my catalytic converter in November.
– Thankful that we didn’t pay to replace the bumper over a few beauty marks from my accident in December.
– We get to save on gas money by carpooling to work now.
– We are safe and nothing else was harmed/taken.
– We do still have one car available to us.
– We have full coverage insurance.
– We get to learn new ways of communication and cooperation in our marriage. 🙂
Thanks for reading (and being patient with my lazy blogging habits)!